Looking for ways to reduce fuel costs? We’ve all been seeing the way the price of fuel has been going up and up. When I see gas for less than $3.50 I can tell you I fill my tank.
If you have a fleet of service vehicles the cost of fuel costs your company even more. This is probably now becoming one of your highest costs of doing business. How would you like to take control and reduce fuel costs. Scheduling Trakker can help.
Our easy to use scheduling software lets you schedule appointments efficiently and reduce fuel costs.
Say you have 5 trucks you have 2 or 3 people scheduling appointments for them. With our Dispatching/Scheduling Trakker you phone support does not have to know your territories to be able to efficiently schedule appointments. All they need to do is verify the customer’s address while on the phone and Scheduling Trakker tells them who the best truck would be based upon distance from other appointments and availability. Learn more and watch a short video to learn more.
It can Reduce Fuel Costs, but What other benefits are there?
That’s easy. Here are the other top 5 benefits
- Less time spent on the phone scheduling appointments
- No double bookings because multiple phone calls at once and passing of notes or notes lost. All appointments are stored in one place for all of your phone support to instantly see
- After hour support calls can be scheduled into Scheduling Trakker from anywhere your after hours support calls are handled and also instantly go into the Appointments in Trakker
- Your field staff/techs spend less time driving and have more time to sell/repair…
- Appointments with basic description and an address automatically and instantly sync to field supports iPhone, Andriod, or Windows phone allowing instant linking to GPS turn by turn navigation (wireless data package from cellular carrier required for this)
Is the scheduling software expensive?
No, for less than $1 a day you can get started with Scheduling Trakker and start to reduce your fuel costs and improve your overall productivity today. Click here to sign up today.