It has been reported to us that some uses of Log Me In Rescue have had problems. I tested out the Intermec with Log Me In and was having all kinds of troubles getting it to work. But I figured it out. Here is what you need to do.

This is also true for other Windows Mobile 6.5 devices that have a similar issue

  1. Start Internet Explorer on the handheld
  2. Tap the 3 dots in a circle in the right hand bottom corner (if there)
  3. Tap the 4 lines (next to the X)
  4. This opens a menu list
  5. Tap Tools->Options
  6. Open Other
  7. Set to Browse Websites as: Mobile Dvice
  8. Tap OK
  9. Tap OK
  10. Tap the 3 dots in a circle in the right hand bottom corner (if there)
  11. Tap the 4 lines (next to the X)
  12. Slide down to the bottom item and EXIT
  13. If you can not find the exit you can just reboot the handheld

Now when you start IE on the handheld it will work as a mobile device and properly communicate with Log Me In Rescue

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s