Keith A. Longwell
Longwell Technologies, Inc. 9915 W. Paxton Dr Beach Park, IL 60099
Solutions for your business needs.
A LITTLE ABOUT ME
I started supporting manufacturers and their software solutions in 1995. Shortly there after I developed my first DOS based Job Trakker MMS manufacturing application. In 1998 I acquired the full rights to this software and continued to support the manufacturers that were using it.
From 1998 – 2005 I worked in Allstate’s IT department. Starting on the Y2K project I moved into the lead developer role of Allstate’s CRM, and then onto the role as Lead Architect.
In 2005 I left Allstate to focus full time on the Trakker Solutions which I had continually been further developing and supporting.
WHAT WE ARE DOING TODAY
Designed, built and support dozens of Client Server, Web, and Mobile solutions for customers all around the U.S. and South America in:
- Medical Supply and First Aid Route Sales
- Hospital Linen and Laundry Services
- Grocery Store Order Entry
- Sales and Marketing
- International Import and Exporting
- HVAC Field Service
- Online Marketing Strategies
- Mobile Marketing Strategies
Started including handheld bar code scanners to all our solutions in 2004 and almost all of our solutions to date now include mobile bar code scanning capabilities.
A FEW OF THE COMPANIES DESIGNED AND DEVELOPED SOLUTIONS FOR:
- Allstate (CRM)
- Monsanto (International Import/Export Tracking)
- Zee Medical (Route Sales System)
- Central Grocers (Ordering Entry System)
- Medline (Hospital Linen Tracking)
- Piggly Wiggly N.W.
DATA INTEGRATION EXPERIENCE
Integrating data between different systems is a very important part of what I do. I have successfully developed communication solutions between many different systems:
- IBM DB2 on UNIX
- MS SQL Server
- Various custom flat file formats
- Custom UNIX imports/export
- Standard Off the shelf apps
- MAS 90/200
- Custom Web Service interfaces to back-end systems
- Windows Mobile Devices